Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogging and How I work with adverts

Hello fellow bloggers! :)

I can't thank you enough for visiting my blog and leaving comments. It makes my day! As many notice, I'm sure, there are adds on my blog. Adds are a really good way to supplement my piddly income and hopefully put a roof over my head. Blogger and Facebook are really good ways to network with fellow bloggers so that we help each other build our blogs, learn new ways of doing things and explore the sponsors that help make it all possible! For the bloggers that follow me, I am more than willing to follow you back. Please let me know if I haven't followed your blog yet by leaving a comment and an easy link to your blog so that I can do so as soon as possible :) When I do so I almost always explore the sponsors that are on a fellow blogger's page. Please feel free to check out my sponsors as well so that we can all support each other.

Again thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this