Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Prepping to Start

Well tomorrow is Monday and the big day! I'm going to finally be able to start the Insanity program. I'm excited and a little frightened because I already know it's not going to be easy peasy. I'm also a little overwhelmed. Between cleaning, getting my "before stats" taken care of, trying to come up with rent money (I swear it will plague me till I die) and making sure I have the correct food, I'll be happy if I get this program off the ground.

I'm going to hopefully getting a job at a blueberry packing plant for the summer that will keep the wolf from the door for a little while. The orientation for it is this Wednesday which is when I find out if I have the job *crossing fingers* wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this