What you need!
- 1 Banana (or 1 serving of another potassium rich fruit)
- (Chocolate) Soy Protein Powder (any brand/flavor will probably work, but check the label for any not so nice additives)
- Chocolate Organic Soymilk
- Poor 8oz of Soymilk into a blender (or large drink cup if you're using a stick blender)
- Scoop 1-3 teaspoons of protein powder into the milk (they usually give you a little scooper for this)
- Slice/Add the banana over the mixture
- Blend until smooth and delicious
This shake combines everything that I love: being healthy, chocolate and fruit. Each shake can have up to 20 grams of protein, potassium, and countless other vitamins and minerals; plus it's cheap and easy to make. The soymilk I found at Winco and the organic was cheaper than all the rest of the soymilks! Double plus!
Do you make soy shakes? What do you use?