Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Biggest Loser Calorie Counter

One of the main tools that I'm glad that I have at the start of this journey is The Biggest Loser Calorie Counter. It's a small paper back book loaded with the nutrition info on over 5,000 food items from the grocery store and from many well known restaurants.

There are many ways I use this book. If I plan on being diligent about my calorie intake for the day, I review what I want to eat and take a quick check of the items through the book to see if my calorie intake would be over or under my goal. Some times if it looks like I'm running over I look up and down the list of similar food to see if there's something more calorie friendly.

The other ways I use the book are by taking it with me when I go out to eat, of course and also by just having it at my side when I'm cooking so that I know how much a proper portion is. It's a must have for people who want to have a quick reference guide whenever they need it.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your perseverance, I wish I had this patience when it comes to my favorite food :). The only things that I have done so far for a better looking body is to bicycle every day 15 minutes and to stop eating after 6 o'clock. I would love to see some pics with you, I am sure you don't need any dieting. Nice blog, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty for your comment Unikorna! you're my very first one :) I will be putting up Pics soon. I want to lose a little weight first to build some self confidence before putting them up there LOL.
    Thanx again for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoooo. Great Ideas!! Thanks for share! You are a nice blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this