Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goals for Year 27

beautiful world picture



Being that this week is my Birthday Week (slight oxymoron I know), I decided to make this Monday's list about what I want to achieve in my 27th year of life.
(Yes this isn't Monday, but I've been working on other things with the result of having my first guest post published on another blog :) let the good times role)

5. Gain Healthy Habits (like keeping my room clean)
I'm full of bad habits. Being lazy is a big one. Maybe I need some big handsome man to be my drill sergeant....hee hee hee. Or maybe I should just get off my butt and get stuff done lol

4. Lose Weight
This one seems pretty obvious, but it's been pretty difficult to pull off. This blog is helping me keep my eye on the ball. I have trouble with longevity though and seeing the plan through to the end. By my next birthday I am determined to be thinner and healthier with as little battle scarring as possible ;)

3. Be Happy with My Body
The only time I can remember being happy with my body is when I was 12 and skinny, but at the time I didn't care about what my body looked like anyway. My mind was focused on other things. I want my self esteem back. I feel like it's been robbed from me.

2. Become Financially Stable
I know I'm not the only one having money problems. I can't go 5 feet out the door without hearing about how bad the economy is right now. But I know there are ways to (legally) get financially stable and I'm determined to get there. I don't need to be rich. I don't even want to be rich. I just want a comfortable roof over my head, food on the table and friends to share it with. I just hope I'm not asking too much lol.

1. Love myself
Though similar, Loving myself and being happy with my body are still very different. I want both and I know it's going to be a rough journey. This time next year I want the self pity to have been thrown out the window. I want to love myself in every way I can.
"If you talk to your friends like you talk to yourself, you wouldn't have any friends left."
When I first read that phrase it struck home like a punch to the chest. I am SO bad at putting myself down. I usually call myself an idiot once a day, and I know I should stop. Lately I've been looking up meditation how-to's. I think meditating could really help me find my inner problems and work through them.

Well! Enough talk. Time for some action. This list will be just words in cyberspace unless I actually do them.
Ta Ta For Now! Time to workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this