Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Unlike some, I actually like it when my birthday roles around. I'm sure it'll change as I get older, but I'm still in my 20's so I'll enjoy it while I'm here. Yes I'm a little freaked at being so close to 30. It's getting to be interesting telling my mom happy 29th birthday on her birthday making her apparently 2 years old when she had me. I guess when I hit 29 I'll be like "Mom guess what! We're the same age!!" She loves me ^.^ lol.

Glitter birthday wrap



My birthday's at the best time of the year too! I love the fall. The colors, the school supplies, the prep for Halloween. It's right in that area where people are starting to get into the holiday feel.

I don't know what I'm actually going to do for my birthday. I'll probably end up making my own cake. Not that I mind. I like cooking. I could pick up a store cake instead though. Wouldn't have to worry about making a mess in the kitchen that way.
I remember my 20th birthday. My 2nd year of college and some new friends threw me an impromptu birthday party making a chocolate cake in a bread baking tin, chocolate frosted it and used a wooden match as a candle. It looked like a wet dog turd that was set on fire. I loved it ^.^

I'm not really sure where I'm going to get candles though. Aren't allowed to get them with food stamps. May end up doing the match lighting thing again.

Oh well, I hope my birthday turns out to be a good one and that everyone else has an awesome day today as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this