Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Following The Token Fatgirl's  lead, I'm going to try Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. Not trying to do a gimmick, but I like Jillian Michaels and I need to workout anyway; so I might as well try it.



I'm browsing through the materials and with it comes 4 different workouts and a detailed 4 week meal plan. Me likey so far, though being that I'm going quasi veggiesaurus I'll need to change some of the ingredients to be more veggie friendly. I loooove seafood, so it shouldn't be hard.

According to The Token Fatgirl's review so far, the workouts are moderately low impact which is great. An almost 300 lb person should not be trying to jump 4 feet into the air *cough*Insanity*cough*. The big difference for me though is that I'll be doing "my 30 days" in October, not September. My birthday's in October, so I figure my health is a reasonable birthday present to give myself.
I'll let you guys know how it goes while I'm doing it. I've still got a week or so before I start, and I am by no means going to sit on my ass until then, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Have you done a Jillian Michaels workout video? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I made the video for 9 days in a row - and then I got pregnant, that's what happens to me when I look good! haha! That is lame, so turn the volume. I like the second session and felt the burn. I am so bored easily, so if the baby makes its appearance in three weeks, I will work on p90x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this