Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Facebook Promotions

I've been trying to find a way to get my Facebook fan page for my weight loss blog out there for an easy outlet to advertise my blog because (call me vain) I like to have blog followers. I wanted something free, easy and fair for everyone to exchange information and websites. I wanted something relatively safe. I say 'relatively safe' because even Facebook itself isn't 100% infallible. I finally found it in Facebook Promotions. It's a new site and hasn't hit it huge quite yet, though I have a feeling it's going to because it's so convenient, easy and free!


Please note that I'm not getting any monetary compensation for promoting them. At most I'm getting some free points (called coins). Being that the site is free anyway I guess one couldn't call that much. 
Edit-since originally posting this post, the site went from free to paying its members $0.03 per referral click. I'd be promoting the site either way, but felt I should clarify this statement.


One of the main things that makes me love this site is that, besides the URL's for the particular website(s) and the email address to set up your free account (and what site doesn't ask for your email address these days?), Facebook Promotions DOES NOT ask for any personal information from you. They don't want your address, they don't want your phone number. Just earn your points and promote your stuff. That's it!


Facebook Promotion Specifics:


What Is This Site?
This site is the way to increase your facebook or websites shares FREE.


How it Works?
This is an exchanging network where people do Facebook Likes or Shares. In return they get points. These points can be used to get more Facebook Likes for your fan pages or shares for your websites.


FEATURES
  • Get Facebook fans for fan pages
  • Get Facebook likes for websites
  • Get Twitter followers
  • Get Google +1
  • Get Youtube views
  • Get Website hits
  • No need to connect with Facebook or Twitter
  • 100% FREE with NO ADS

FBPromo

Feel free to check it out. You don't have to join. You don't have to pay anything period whether you use the site or not. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Please let me know what you think. I value your opinion!

3 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this