Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Beachbody 6 day slim down


Something I mentioned doing a few days ago was this diet plan, Beachbody's 6 Day Express.  It is very in depth, and I figure since I'll be leaving to visit visiting Nevada in 7 days, it wouldn't hurt to combine this with my insanity workouts. There are 3 plans outlined in this pamphlet, each more difficult than the last depending on what your goals are. Plan 1 if for out of shapers like me that is a strict but balanced diet. Plan 2 is for muscle builders/fat shredders with lots of protein and low on the carbs and fat. Plan 3 is the psycho plan for super models and body builders. It's pretty much a diet fast, with high protein and even less of everything else (including water). In big letters on plan 3 it says "DO NOT EXCEED 6 DAYS ON THIS PLAN". I'm not sure if I'll ever be at a point where I'll actually do plan 3, but for now plan 1 should fulfill my current goals, so that's what I'm going with.
I got this plan from a Slim in 6 program I bought a long time ago, but random parts of the program have been lost due to frequent moves. Thankfully I still have this nifty little booklet that should be interesting to try out. Plus as you see at the top of the post, this booklet can be bought for cheap on amazon. I will be posting my general days and workout schedules, but due to copyright I obviously can't post the exact diet plan. Please feel free to check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this