- To Have My Own Family I'm only about three years from the big 3-0 and don't seem to have any prospects for having my own family. It's a lot to happen in 5 years, but just being closer to this goal such as having a healthy body would help.
- To Be Financially Independent I'm sure this is important to almost everybody and it's something I've been battling with for a while now. I'm "ok" at regular jobs. I unfortunately seem to have the disorder of "if it's not something I'm passionate about, I do crappy at it". I would love to be able to work from home doing stuff online, which is what I'm in the process of doing right now. I just hope I can actually make a living out of it.
- Lose 150 lbs I'm started on the road for this goal. Maybe this blog and my other 4 goals will help me see it through!
- I Want to Love My Body This is more in attitude than looks. The last time I remember actually liking the way I looked was....wow I have to deeply think about this. I guess it was when I was 12 before I gained weight. I still was a dork, but I was at least a confident dork. Now I just look in the mirror and look away again because I hate what I see.
- To Visit a Foreign Country Ok so my life could probably be complete without this, but I would LOVE to be able to see a foreign country like Britain or France or Italy. I should learn Italian. Yup, learning Italian is in this goal as well.
Anyone else have a five year plan? I would love to read them!