Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weigh In 9/12/11

Ugh, it's hot and its muggy here. Yay. Who'da thunk it to be September? On the bright side of this uncomfortable week I have lost weight and I'm very proud of it! Thank you Gillian McKeith! (Click Here for the site that I use for free healthy recipes and well being tips. I'm not receiving anything for promoting this site. It's Britain's Channel 4 website that hosts You Are What You Eat, and I am just thankful there's something out there that is informative and free to us poor people who want to be healthy.)

Saturday was Magic the Gathering Celebration day so I went to my local card shop (my favorite store in the world) and got free MTG M12 cards and played in a tournament with them. It was pretty fun except for the fact that the first booster pack I got had hardly any creatures in it and so therefore I lost A LOT of games. I'm not even a horrible player, but with crappy cards there was little I could do. But besides the numerable losses I sustained, I still got quite a bit of cards in the end as well as the promos. Plus with my birthday being so near a friend of mine got me a free box of cards which was awesome of him! I thanked him for like 10 solid minutes and told like everyone in the shop about it (well I was really happy to get more cards lol).

Well it has been a week of going veggiesaurus and I'm feeling pretty dang good. My energy is still high and I'm finding more motivation to do things like cleaning and organizing. Well without further ado, here are the results for this week:

Drum Role Please! Here are the numbers!

Beginning Measurements as of Monday September 5, 2011:


Weight: 302
Neck: 15.75
Upper Arms: 16.25
Chest/Bust: 52
Waist: 55
Hips: 58
Thighs: 29


New Measurements as of Monday September 12, 2011:


Weight: 296
Neck: 15.5
Upper Arms: 15
Chest/Bust: 50
Waist: 53
Hips: 56.5
Thighs: 29

Weight Loss so far: 6 lbs
Total Inches lost so far: 7"
How do I feel: Great :)


I plan on starting to do more working out than walking this next week. Hopefully the second week slump doesn't hit lol. Well losing 6 lbs in 1 week is pretty good and I hope I can keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Losing 6 pounds in one week is seriously impressive! You can totally keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this