Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Visiting I Will Go! Oy I Need to Lose More Weight!

Well exactly 2 weeks from now I will be visiting my father and stepmother down in northern Nevada for a week. I'm excited because I get to take a plain as apposed to a couple years ago when I visited and I road the train for over 24 hrs in a coach seat with a seat mate that didn't seem to realize that she'd paid for only 1 seat and not two but still wanted to take up the whole section when she slept. I'm taking Southwest airlines from Portland to Salt Lake City, then another plane from Salt Lake to Elko, Nevada. I've never been to Utah, and even though I won't be able to go outside the air port, I'm still excited I'll be there!

Visiting my family will be fun as well. I haven't seen them much the last couple of years. The Saturday after I arrive I'll be going to my father's company's picnic/bbq which'll be interesting as I won't know anyone.


Besides being excited though, I'm also nervous and a bit scared because I am not a skinny person. I really hope the airline doesn't make me have to pay for an additional seat... Well in response to the fear over the next two weeks I'm going to try to lose weight/inches with a vengeance. If I can lose 10-15 lbs over that time I think I'll be safe. So here we go! At least 10 lbs to lose and 14 days left! For the first six days I'm thinking about doing Beachbody's 6 Day Express weight loss plan combined with my Insanity workouts. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Really that is good news for us i read your blogs i can not believe it. Thanks for shear its.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this