Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Insanity Program Results so Far

Hello everyone!  I hope you've had a great week :) My weight loss blog has taken a back seat lately because I've been a little under the weather. Though I'm by no means giving up the Insanity Program, it did slow me down for a week. Since then I haven't exactly been eating diet food, but I haven't been pigging out either. My time's mostly consisted of resting while trying to put in the occasional job application because I still haven't been called from the blueberry factory (turds >.>).

I have had some good results so far, though not the results I was expecting. I didn't lose the amount of weight I wanted to in the first 2 weeks, but I did lose some inches which is the important thing. Without further dithering about here are the numbers:

Beginning stats June 27, 2011:
Weight 300.2
Neck 15.75"
Upper Arms 16.5"
Chest/bust 52"
Waist 55"
Hips 58"
Thighs 29"

Stats so far July 11, 2011:
Weight 297
Neck 15.5"
Upper Arms 15.5"
Chest/bust 50.5"
Waist 52"
Hips 56"
Thighs 28"

So for only having lost 3 lbs that's a lot of inches! I'm assuming the reason I got these results is that my body is building muscle which is very good and will help me a lot in the long run. I won't deny that I was pissed when I got on the scale on the 11th. I was expecting to lose more than 3 whole pounds with all the hard work I've been putting in. But despite that I am smaller and I'm getting stronger, so I need to keep myself in the proper head space.

How has everyone else's week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this