Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Frustration!

MY KINGDOM FOR A MEASURING TAPE! Oy! I can not, for the life of me find my measuring tape to get my beginning measurements. So therefore due to wanting to be as accurate as possible, I haven't started the exercise program yet. Grr.

I think what I'm going to have to do is go to the tailoring/alterination place down the street and see if I can use theirs for a couple minutes. I'm just so looking forward to it. Just imagine a chubby chick ducking into your store asking to use your measuring tape so that she can measure herself for an Insanity weight loss program. Yippy.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this