Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Morning Motivation

I know that working out in the morning is helpful for boosting my metabolism during the day. I know that I'll be happier and healthier once I've done it. But dammit I just don't wanna! Kinda childish I know.

shutting off alarm clock

*sigh* I seriously just want to lie here in bed and snooze for another 5 hours (my computer is next to my bed), watch a little Stargate SG-1 maybe, while being as lazy as humanly possible. After all there's always later....

Yea, maybe later all this fat will melt off me because I've watched Stargate. I like that. And then Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth and Micheal Shanks can all find me and tell me how hot I look. Yeaaa, I like that reality. I may stay in it. It's the reality where clothes always fit, food always tastes great and doesn't make me gain a pound AND I'm an international rock star. *sigh* Good times.

*Opens eyes and looks down* Pffft Damn it. On to Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.


How do you get your motivation to workout?

2 comments:

  1. My motivation is being able to do weight restricted activities with Jeff. Skydiving next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol turd you're making me jellous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this