Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Heading off to Tacoma to see Weird Al!

I've got an exciting few days ahead of me! My best friend (Jess) and I are heading up to Tacoma to visit my family and to attend a Weird Al concert. I can't wait! Jess and I don't live in the same area unfortunately, but we'll be able to meet up on the train as it heads north. After a lovely day at the Puyallup fair, we'll be attending the concert in the evening, woot! Then to top it all off we're going to a Mariners game on Friday. Should be an awesome week. I haven't seen Jess in years and my mom, brother, sis-in-law, and nephy-poos in almost 1 year. Definitely an awesome birthday present hands down! Actually, come to think about it, I haven't even met my new nephy-poo ever! Well that's an even better reason to be excited :)

I'll be taking lots of pictures and will post them up here and on my Facebook page; so keep an eye out and see you all when I get back!

By-the-by, I have my first guest post on this blog scheduled for this Friday! Be sure to check back on Friday and read the wonderful article submitted by Jamie @ http://footstepslifestyle.blogspot.com/ and check out her other nifty articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this