Welcome to my blog! Losing weight and learning to survive it!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Getting Started

Hello! And welcome to my blog!

Here I'm going to be posting about lots of things. I have many of interests and hobbies and I'm going to explore them all. Games, movies, crafts, books, I love it all and I'm excited to write about them! My name is Erin by the way, I live in Western Oregon and I'm glad I don't live anywhere else. The rainy weather we often get gives the countryside the feel of the British Isles, and with the ocean, Eugene, Salem and Portland within only an hour away I have my pick of things I can do.

To be honest though I'm both excited and scared to be doing this. In the back of my mind I keep hearing "I don't know if you can really do this, your life's not that interesting" but life doesn't have to be interesting to write a good blog I reply! And the response I get is "whatever, loser". LoL well the back of my head aside, I do love to write about life in general, so I'm hoping people will join me for some humor, some life, and some chocolate chip cookies.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comments! I love hearing from you :)

© Me, Exactly Weight Loss Blog 2010-2013

Floating Social Media Buttons for Blogger by Itching And Burning Sensation

Get this